What They Didn't Teach You in Italian Class : Slang Phrases for the Cafe, Club, Bar, Bedroom, Ball Game and More
Sipping espresso at a sidewalk caf#65533;...
Toasting a pint of birra in the piazza...
Cheering for Azzurri at lo Stadio Olimpico...
Drop the textbook formality and chat with the locals in Italy's everyday language.
* What's up? Che c'#65533;?
* I'm so plastered. Sono demolito/a.
* Do you wanna cuddle? Vuoi coccolarci?
* Nice body! Che corpo!
* I'm friggin' starving. Ho una fame da morti.
* Hey ref, you're a moron! Arbitro cretino!