SwitzerlandBook - 2017
Ski the Alps, explore the idyllic countryside, and take in the alpine scenery when you travel to Switzerland. See history, art, and more in this unique and vibrant country.
From top restaurants, bars, and clubs to standout scenic sites and walks, our insider tips are sure to make your trip outstanding. Whether you're looking for unique and interesting shops and markets, or seeking the best venues for music and nightlife, we have entertainment and hotel recommendations for every budget covered in our Eyewitness Travel Guide.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Switzerland .* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Guided walking tours , local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights.
* Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations .
With hundreds of full-color photographs , hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Switzerland truly shows you the country as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Switzerland, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Switzerland , which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.