Dragons for Beginners
Ancient Creatures in A Modern WorldeBook - 2012
Welcome to Dragon Country!
Here Dragonfire sears the grass and the wind dances with Dragon-song. Here you'll find true Dragons, real flesh-and-blood creatures that are as fiercely alive and majestic as they were thousands of years ago.
* Learn about the three true species: Eastern, Western, and Feathered
* Explore how Dragons evolved and the various types of pseudo-dragons
* Study the science of Dragons: size, diet, temperament, habitat, and more
* Discover how Dragons impact religion, art, literature, and occult studies
* Find out how to safely interact with Dragons
This essential, comprehensive introduction to Dragons is filled with what everyone must know about these extraordinary creatures. Whether a casual dracophile or a dedicated Dragon keeper, come explore what Dragons have to teach us about the world and our-selves. Discover how, with care and devotion, you can help save them from extinction.